- ONLINE Quarterly Student Enrollment/Assessment Certifications (July 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021) are DUE OCTOBER 15, 2021. You may access our website at highered.colorado.gov/dpos/payments and follow the posted link and instructions to pay by credit card or e-check. Please note: E-check adds an additional $1.00 flat fee and using a credit card adds a $.75 flat fee plus 2.25%. Portal fees will be disclosed in advance of check out.
REPORTING STUDENT RACE, ETHNICITY AND GENDER DATA
Effective April 1, 2021, a change to Rule V.B.1.d. requires private occupational schools to include with their Annual Filings:
- The race, ethnicity, and gender data of its post-admission enrollees and graduates. Schools should collect data using the Division-approved prompts and definitions. An individual student may decline to provide their own data.
Please note: for the 2021 reporting year (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021) schools only need to report this data for their graduates. Starting with the 2022 reporting year (July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022) schools will report this data for enrollees and graduates.
- Sample Student Data Collection Form
- Race, Ethnicity and Gender Definitions
- Reporting Race, Ethnicity and Gender Data*
- *Note: DPOS does not report to IPEDS, however, the resource provides useful information
- CDHE Return on Investment Report