DPOS Connect is now live and ready to use! This new online tool will be used by schools to manage everything required to maintain compliance with our Statute and Rules including required filings, agent applications, instructor updates, surety updates, program revisions, new program applications, change of location/name, change of ownership applications, and more. Click on DPOS Connect on the menu to the left to find a link to the DPOS Connect login site, user guides, and school forms needed for upload. If you would like to request to be a new user for DPOS Connect, submit a DPOS school complaint, report an unauthorized institution, or request an exemption please go to www.ColoradoETPL.org.
Quarterly Assessments for the reporting period of April 1, 2022 through June 30, 2022 are now available for active schools to complete in DPOS Connect. The assessment reporting and payment must be completed via DPOS Connect by July 15, 2022. The Quarterly Assessment form can be found on the School Details page under the Quarterly Assessment tab. A user guide with screenshots and step-by-step instructions is available on the DPOS Connect webpage.
2022 Annual Filings will be available starting July 1, 2022 in DPOS Connect for all active in-state schools to submit by July 31, 2022.
Division of Private Occupational Schools June Board Meeting - June 28, 2022
During the COVID-19 pandemic the Division is working through the Department to keep schools updated as it receives information. For a list of notices provided for Private Occupational Schools, please see below.
- New DPOS Board Policy for temporary method of delivery changes due to a COVID-19 outbreak
- Effective 8/24/2021
- DPOS Guidance for Schools regarding classrooms, vaccinations, and social distancing
- Posted 5/3/2021
Division guidance to Schools regarding Public Health Order 20-28 and Executive Order D 2020 091:
- DPOS Guidance for Schools
- Posted 7/9/2020
- A Bridge to the Next Normal: Planning for Return to Campus During COVID-19
- Posted 7/9/2020
Further Guidance to Private Occupational Schools Regarding COVID-19 Information
- Energize Colorado Gap Fund Application 8/31/2020
- Safer At Home Executive Order 2020 044 4/26/2020
- Division Notice Posted to Website 4/23/2020
- Updated Executive Order to Extend Stay at Home Order 4/6/2020
- COVID-19 Business Resource Center 4/3/2020
- Inside Higher Ed webinar titled “How COVID-19 is Changing Higher Education” 4/3/2020
- Guidance and resources from ACCSC 4/3/2020
- Information regarding Masks 4/3/2020
- COVID-19 Guidance 4/3/2020
- Updated Public Health Order 3/26/2020
- Request for Assistance 3/20/2020
- Additional Guidance 3/19/2020
- COVID-19 Notice to Division of Private Occupational Schools 3/13/2020
Governor Polis Pushes for Federal Funding for Small Businesses
Opportunity For All DPOS Schools
Ancillary/Supplementary Education Questionnaire
Colorado Open Records Act
- The Colorado Department of Higher Education is committed to transparency and open government. Please review our revised Colorado Open Records Act Policy for information about fees associated with processing CORA requests.
Social Security Fraud Hotline http://www.ssa.gov/oig/hotline/
The National Consumer Law Center (NCLC) has developed a tremendous resource to assist students with loan issues. The website has information on how to work through a default, repayment issues, renegotiating loans, other payment options, etc. http://www.studentloanborrowerassistance.org/