2023 Policy Fellows
The 2023 CDHE Policy Fellows will learn from higher education leaders at CDHE regarding the role and responsibilities of the state's higher education Department and Commission. They will conduct research and write analyses on current policy issues, brief department colleagues and others on these issues, and serve as a resource for advocates and community groups. Fellows will also present to the Department and the Commission.
- Participate in a selective program
- Understand the Department’s role, application, and development of higher education policy in Colorado
- Learn from Department experts on the role of the state in policymaking
- Develop a relationship with the CDHE and CCHE teams
- Bring a unique perspective to state policy work
- To be enrolled at a Colorado higher education institution, in a graduate program
- To attend all virtual meetings unless sufficient notice is given
- To commit 2 hours a month to group work, outside of meetings
- That this is an education and training program tied to the Fellow’s formal education
- That the work complements the existing work of CDHE
- No compensation will be received
2023 Fellows Schedule
The 2023 schedule will be announced soon.