Community Partner Program Grants (CPP Grants)
CPP Grants are designed to increase the availability and accessibility of pre-collegiate and postsecondary student support services throughout the state. The multi-year grants are distributed to nonprofit organizations, state entities and community partnerships that provide student supports to improve and enhance local community-based service networks across the state and improve enrollment and retention in public postsecondary institutions. through proactive advising, wraparound support, and other support services.
- 2020 Awards
The following pre-collegiate grantees will provide college-going support to multiple high schools and students over a four-year grant term (2020-2024).
- Adams State University Foundation $250,000
- Colorado Education Initiative $250,000
- Colorado Mesa University Foundation $225,000
- Colorado Mountain College Foundation $300,000
- Delta School District 50J $250,000
- Grand County Higher Education $200,000
- Greeley-Weld Urban Enterprise Zone Fund $220,000
- Lamar Community College Foundation $160,000
- Morgan Community College Foundation $250,000
- Northeastern Junior College $250,000
- Poudre School District $300,000
- Success Foundation $300,000
- True North Youth Program $200,000
- YouthPower 365 $220,000
Resources coming soon!
- Annual Reporting
Grantees must submit a performance report to CDHE following COSI’s reporting schedule as outlined here:
- August 1, 2021 - to include all terms between summer 2020 to spring 2021
- August 1, 2022 - to include all terms between summer 2021 to spring 2022
- August 1, 2023 - to include all terms between summer 2022 to spring 2023
- August 1, 2024 - to include all terms between summer 2023 to spring 2024
COSI's evaluation plan, analysis and results are only possible with the complete and timely submission of data and reports from grantees. It is important that grantees utilize the templates, submit reports and data requests in a timely manner, and ask for support when needed. Click on the Annual Reporting link below to access reporting instructions and templates.
The COSI team will offer a reporting information webinar and multiple support sessions. Grantees can access recordings and slides after the webinar here.
The schedule is listed below and check out the COSI Calendar for a full list of all program events.
Pre-Collegiate Informational Webinar and Support Sessions
Informational Webinar Wednesday, March 23 from 1-2 p.m.
Reporting Support Session Thursday, May 19, 2022, from 10-11 a.m.
Reporting Support Session Tuesday, June 21 from 1-2 p.m.
Reporting Support session Tuesday, July 15 from 10-11 a.m.
Reporting Support Session Tuesday, July 25 from 1-2 p.m.
- Provider Point of Contact
Information coming soon!
- COSI Point of Contact
Each pre-collegiate grantee is assigned a COSI team member who serves as the main point of contact to provide support throughout the grant term. Please reach out to your point of contact with questions and support!
If you would like to learn more about the COSI team, click here!
Carla Castillo Kolby Knupp Mariana DelMonte-Gladstone Michael McArthur Colorado Mesa University Foundation Morgan Community College Foundation Colorado Education Initiative Adams State University Foundation Colorado Mountain College Foundation Northeastern Junior College Delta County School District 50J Lamar Community College Foundation Grand County Higher Education Greeley-Weld Urban Enterprise Zone Fund True North Youth Program YouthPower 365 Poudre School District The Success Foundation