The Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative is supporting organizations across the state to support workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and provide Coloradans support in accessing and completing their credential or degree and get Back to Work.
- Why should you participate?
- Enrollment support in registration, financial aid scholarships and more
- 1:1 support to ensure progression toward the completion of a credential/degree
- connection and career support and transition back into the workforce
- A COSI support person will work with you to understand the total cost of obtaining your degree, exploring federal aid and other scholarship opportunities
- COSI Scholarship
- Are you eligible?
Participants must meet the following criteria*:
- Displaced and/or economic impact due to COVID-19 pandemic (must be willing to sign an affirm statement)
- Must complete a credential or degree within the grant term
- Pursue undergraduate certificate/degree
- New, re-engaged, or currently enrolled students
- 0-250% of Pell-eligibility
- Enroll at a Colorado Public Institution of Higher Education**
- Complete the COSI Back to Work Participant Survey upon enrollment into the program
- Students seeking credentials or degrees aligned with Colorado Top Job. Prioritizing health care, education, information technology and jobs with the greatest projected annual openings
* Colleges may have additional participation criteria; please contact the program contact directly for information and to apply.
** Students attending CSU Global are not eligible.
- Are you ready to get started? Click to find a program below.
Colleges and Program Contacts